“BADS” can collect the following types of information:
- Information about visitor’s computer and visitor’s visits to lt website and use of this website (including visitor’s IP address, geographic location, browser type from which the visitor was directed, length of visit, and number of page views);
- Information provided by the visitor to “BADS” with the purpose of subscribing to our website newsletters;
Any other information that the visitor sends to the bads.lt website.
“BADS” uses Google, Facebook and other programmes to analyze the website. “BADS” can use Google, Facebook and other cookies. Cookies are small files with a string of characters that are sent to the visitor’s computer when he visits the site. When a visitor visits the site again, cookies will allow it to recognize the visitor’s browser. Cookies can store user’s provisions and other information.
Please note that you can delete cookies or not accept. To do this you need to log in to your browser settings and change cookies.
Processing of personal data
- Website administration;
- Improve visitor browsing experience by customizing this website for personal use;
- “BADS” uses the given personal data and purchase information data which are required to fulfill orders placed in the buyer’s e-shop in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania;
- “BADS” does not transfer visitor’s personal data to third parties, except for companies providing postal or courier services to the extent necessary to deliver the goods;
- “BADS” does not have access to e-banking access data and customer accounts;
- “BADS” reserves the right to send information to the customer about company’s products and offers by email and mobile phone.
Processing personal data of the customer by purchasing at the online store www.bads.Lt
“BADS” uses personal information provided by the client and purchases made, which are required for fulfilling the orders placed in the customer’s e-shop in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act. Company “BADS” does not transfer customer’s personal data to third parties, except for companies providing postal or courier services to the extent necessary to deliver the goods.
“BADS” does not have access to e-banking data and customer accounts, if the customer pays for the goods using electronic banking.
Company “BADS” reserves the right to send information about its products and offers via e-mail and mobile phone. The Customer has the right to refuse the information sent and / or to delete all customer information from the “BADS” database (except for information required to fulfill “BADS” obligations to the customer (such as warranty service, etc.)).